- Usagi's site with SBH review and batreps (FRENCH)
- short review on wombatzone.com
- Short review on lulu.com
- Short review on Lead Adventure Forum
- Scapetalk Podcast(check 46:30)
- SBH Batrep (FRENCH)
- Review on Warmania (FRENCH LANGUAGE)
- Review on Ubiquitous Orcs blog
- review on rpg.net
- Review on Rivetsandsteam
- Review on Mainly28s
- review on KaosOnline (ITALIAN LANGUAGE)
- review on Hydra Comics ITALIAN LANGUAGE
- review on Gioconomicon boards (Italian)
- Review of Song of the Splintered Lands on Lead Adventure forum
- Review of SBH on Tabletopgamingnews
- Review of SAM on BoardgameGeek by M.Siggins
- Review and batrep on Geektactica
- positive review of SBH on Fictional Reality 31
- Origins Interview on Theory from the Closet podcast
- Mondi Alterei review (Italian)
- Meeples and Miniatures podcast
- Magehammer solo SBH fan site with batreps
- In depth review on tabletop-terrain.com
- German language review of SBH
- French language review by Le Loups du Téméraire
- Discussion thread on rpg.net
- Discussion about SBH on Eolake Stobblehouse's Blog
- detailed review on TMP
- Detailed Battle report on TMP
- Detailed Battle report on TMP
- Danish language review of SBH
- Customer review on Amazon.com
- Boromir's and Kermit's SBH page on their blog
- batrep and review on Orcandgrinder
- A detailed review on rpg.net
sabato 5 aprile 2008
Mutants and Death Ray Guns is available!
Ganesha Games has just published Mutants and Death Ray Guns, a fast-paced, skirmish level, post-holocaust, science fantasy miniature system for two or more players, based on the popular Song of Blades and Heroes mechanics.
After 200 years of war with nuclear and biochemical weapons, new races compete for supremacy over a scorched Earth. Pit your band of after-the-bomb desperadoes, mutant humanoids, sentient plants, robots, androids, hyper-evolved animals and zombie-like Wretched against the dangers of a wasted world. Face irradiated terrain, contagious diseases, aggressive life forms and malfunctioning equipment. Collect artifacts, find food, fight over scarce pools of uncontaminated water, and save your resources, because in the harsh post-apocalypse world every energy cell, every ration and every drop of water means the difference between life and death.
Have you got what it takes to survive?
Designed for fast-play, you can finish a battle in 30-45 minutes; play a mini-campaign in one evening!
Play with any single-based miniature, in any scale.
Inexpensive and Convenient: play with as little as four miniatures per player. The game requires little space -- a 2'x2' table is enough!
Uses three sticks for easy measurement of movement and ranges.
Includes five factions: Humans, Androids, Mutants, Robots, Mutated Plants, Mutated Animals, and the disease-ridden Wretched!
40 pre-generated characters and six scenarios included.
Complete rules for physical and mental mutations, power armor, high-tech weapons and psionic powers!
Campaign Rules: your characters become better fighters, gain new mutations and equipment after every battle.
Also includes a list of manufacturers of suitable miniatures.
Note: this is a complete, stand alone product. Purchase of Song of Blades and Heroes is not necessary.
The game can be purchased as a pdf (send $8 Paypal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org) or as a printed book on www.lulu.com/songofblades
The pdf is also available on wargamingonline.com, on www.lulu.com/songofblades