Our Kickstarter is halfway through and we can show the sculpt for MATANAGAR.
This model was specifically designed for those who wanted a more ‘monstrous’ and dangerous looking fungus monster for your role playing and wargames. He is big and imposing and has no clothes or weapons, just pure fungine brutality.
Here you can see a few of the miniatures sculpted so far, on their slot-bases.
This is the deadly Amazon Fungus, seen here in a dynamic pose.
As you read this, a draft of the rules PDF is ready and will soon be sent to backers.
We have also revealed many stretch goals for the campaign. Cavalry! The most popular, based on the comments, seem to be our pillbug riding fungus:
The pillbug will be sculpted in two poses, one for riding (but the rider can be removed and the pillbug used as a monster) and one in coiled up form (it has a special ability called Conglobation that allows him to become near-invulnerable at the expense of mobility.
This is the special pig-riding halfling truffle hunter that will be available as an add on if we reach 200 backers, no matter how much they pledge, so spread the news, send the link to anyone who might be interested and help us making Fightin' Fungi a reality.
- Usagi's site with SBH review and batreps (FRENCH)
- short review on wombatzone.com
- Short review on lulu.com
- Short review on Lead Adventure Forum
- Scapetalk Podcast(check 46:30)
- SBH Batrep (FRENCH)
- Review on Warmania (FRENCH LANGUAGE)
- Review on Ubiquitous Orcs blog
- review on rpg.net
- Review on Rivetsandsteam
- Review on Mainly28s
- review on KaosOnline (ITALIAN LANGUAGE)
- review on Hydra Comics ITALIAN LANGUAGE
- review on Gioconomicon boards (Italian)
- Review of Song of the Splintered Lands on Lead Adventure forum
- Review of SBH on Tabletopgamingnews
- Review of SAM on BoardgameGeek by M.Siggins
- Review and batrep on Geektactica
- positive review of SBH on Fictional Reality 31
- Origins Interview on Theory from the Closet podcast
- Mondi Alterei review (Italian)
- Meeples and Miniatures podcast
- Magehammer solo SBH fan site with batreps
- In depth review on tabletop-terrain.com
- German language review of SBH
- French language review by Le Loups du Téméraire
- Discussion thread on rpg.net
- Discussion about SBH on Eolake Stobblehouse's Blog
- detailed review on TMP
- Detailed Battle report on TMP
- Detailed Battle report on TMP
- Danish language review of SBH
- Customer review on Amazon.com
- Boromir's and Kermit's SBH page on their blog
- batrep and review on Orcandgrinder
- A detailed review on rpg.net
martedì 20 gennaio 2015
Here's our first kickstarter, Fightin' Fungi This is stand-alone Song of Blades and Heroes variant which includes: 1) Weapon and armor rules 2) Detailed spell system with over 30 spells 3) Stats and new traits for four factions of Mushroom men 4) white metal, 28mm miniatures of fungi folk (mushroom people) with a mix of humanoid types with weapons, and unarmored, monstrous types. The first seven are already sculpted. We already met basic funding and are working towards our second stretch goal! The new rules are backwards compatible with SOBH, and many figures can be used in MDRG as mutant fungi. The rules will be a 90+ page, 6x9 inches full color PDF and paperback book. Pledgers will receive an unedited copy before the end of the kickstarter, so that they can comment, ask for clarifications and suggest new features before the book is printed. Please check the Kickstarter below and help us! If this gets funded, we have plenty of ideas for expanding Song of Blades and Heroes and bringing new figures on the market. And even if you cannot chip in, you can still help by sharing the link on your social media (G+, Facebook, Twitter, etc). We arev already a Kickstarter Staff pick! Thanks! Andrea Sfiligoi (Artist/designer on Fightin' Fungi) Damon Richardson (Kickstarter Manager for Ganesha Games) https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/9742092/fightin-fungi-28mm-fantasy-miniatures